Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

8.02.2010

Featuring: Bacon Cups

Now here's something that I never would have thought of...
 
(picture is from www.merrimentdesign.com)

...Bacon Cups.

You can learn how to make them at Merriment Design.  She has a clever way of cooking them in the microwave.  I think this would be a fun way to serve a nice thick cheesy potato soup.  I have a recipe in mind that I'd like to try, but not in August!  I'm thinking it might taste better if I wait and make it in a few months. A bacon cup filled with hashbrowns and eggs and topped with melted cheese might taste pretty good too. 

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails