Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

9.27.2010

Clothespin Frame from Lemon Tree Creations

I absolutely LOVE this idea, how fun is this?  And easy too!  I first saw this idea for a Clothespin Frame at The Creative Crate, who actually found it at Lemon Tree Creations.  You can link directly to the post here.

(Picture is from Lemon Tree Creations)
 
The background is fabric, wrapped over batting and glued to the frame.  There isn't any glass in the frame so it would cost very little to buy a great frame at your local thrift store and spray paint it the color you want.  Wouldn't they make cute small Christmas gifts?  (Yes, I'm already thinking about Christmas!)  You could add some personal pictures to it, then give it to a family member or friend.  I know I'll be making at least one of these.  You know that I'll show you how it turned out when I do! :) 
 
Thanks for the great idea Lemon Tree Creations!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I want a HUGE one for all my kids artwork. I'll hang it in the family room. Such a fun idea! Thanks for finding all the great ideas and posting them here so I don't have to search all over the web for them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails