Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

9.07.2011

Fall Subway Art Prints

Fall has arrived which means it's time for a new subway art print to switch out the summer design (maybe even a bit past due).  I thought it would be fun to show you another way to display the subway art in addition to simply framing it this time, so I made a little wood block pumpkin and just taped the print on.  This way I don't have to commit to just one print and I think it will be fun to display a picture of my kids in their Halloween costumes on it too.  The little ones love to see themselves all dressed up!


This pumpkin is pretty similar to the pumpkins I made last year here and here.  I'll share the details on how I made it in another post (click here for the tutorial) and also show you another photo block I made last week that's made so you can switch out the prints whenever you want (without taping them).

There are 16 color choices,
including one with a black background that isn't pictured.

All prints are saved as high resolution jpegs.


For Personal Use Only

If you would like to share this subway art with your readers, I ask that you use one of the photos or the color choice image above and then link back here for the prints. Please don't post the prints on your blog. Thank you! :)











Use the black and white print to print/copy onto scrapbook paper, or colored paper. It's also the best print to start with if you want to recolor the subway art.

*For even more color choices, read through my tutorial on
To download: You must first click on the image to open it in a new window in it's highest resolution. Right click on the image and either copy and paste it into a document (to size and then print), or click on save image as to save it to your computer. You will need to size it before you print.
To size the prints: The prints look will look the best printed as an 8x10 or 4"x5" (for a card), but can be stretched to other sizes if you insert them into a document using a program like Microsoft Word/Publisher or Photo shop. Insert the image, click on it, then drag the sides of the image to the size that you want. (A 5x7 will look a bit stretched with this design.) 
*You can also save the image to your computer and then use your computer's picture manager program to print it as an 8x10.
Print them on white or colored card stock, scrapbook paper, or (for the best quality) on photo paper. (Check your dollar store for photo paper, I buy packages of 8- 8x10 sheets for only $1.)


I'm really happy with how this fall subway art print turned out and had a fun time deciding on the words to use for it.  Words I thought best to leave out for a fall theme:  sneezing, itchy eyes, dry skin, runny nose, scratchy throat...allergies. Lol, maybe for next year. :)

Hope you like it!

Today's Fabulous Find...Fall Subway Art

Linking up to these fabulous parties!
Pin It!

40 comments:

Andrea @ Love is... said...

Love these, thanks for sharing! I'm a new follower, (think I found you through Pinterest) & I'm loving everything I'm seeing!

Keep up the great work! = )

CandraWynne said...

Can't wait to see the tutorial because I want to make a few of these for fall!! Can you tell us where you got the accent paper as well please?

Momma Button said...

Thank you so much for sharing your talents!! I look forward to a new subway art from you all of the time. The Independence day one is on my station at the salon until my brother comes home. Thanks again for making these available!

Pink Princess said...

Love the art and adore the wooden punkin :D

Erin said...

Oh, I was so hoping you'd be doing a Fall subway art! Your Subway Art has become something I really look forward to! Thanks so much!

farmhouse-story said...

love your wood idea, janet--its so cute! thanks for sharing:)

Inspired By June said...

Great job, Janet! I've been waiting for this ;) I'm going to feature you on my Serendipity Sunday this week!

Karen said...

I love it Janet! I am excited to try making something like this with the subway art. Thanks for sharing:)

lgm52 said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing...I'm going to do something with this one!

Diane said...

OMGosh, how can I choose... they are all gorgeous. I am soooo ready for fall. Thank you so much for sharing these great prints. I will enjoy having this to add to my fall decorations.

I ♥ how you did yours. Just toooo cute Ÿ

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

You make the most darling printables!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Love these! We featured your printables on our blog today! Thanks so much for sharing!

Pam from Over the Big Moon
http://overthebigmoon.blogspot.com/2011/09/pinterest-interests.html

Digital Scrapbooking Made Easy said...

Wow, these are DARLING! Thank you so much for sharing! I would love to have you link these up to my party at http://scrapbookingez.blogspot.com/2011/09/one-stop-thursday-linky-party.html. Thanks again!

Unknown said...

That pumpkin is great! This also is probably one of my favorite prints you've made! :)

Thanks so much!

mszig said...

Thank you for your lovely design and so many choices. I always look forward to your postings. Your lovely subway art is in a repurposed frame in my front hall and I get so many compliments.

Janet said...

To mszig: You're welcome, I'm happy to share it. :)

Sallie said...

Thank you for sharing. I printed up your patriotic subway art and loved it. I've been wanting a fall one.

bonniemomof5 said...

Thank you so much for this printable! I absolutely love it. One problem, when I uploaded it to Costco to print, it gave me a low res warning. I downloaded it as instructed too. Is there any chance you could email the image to me? I would be THANKFUL.
The one I uploaded is the one with the green center, white words and brown border. It is gorgeous!
My email is bonniemomof4@me.com.
Thank you!

Unknown said...

I love this!! It's way past time to replace my patriotic subway art!! :)

visiting from CSI

Cara@HomespunKitchen said...

THANK YOU!!! Love this! Stop over for a visit sometime...

Cara

Gina said...

I don't remember how I stumbled across you but I'm glad I did. I love the fall subway art and linked to you from my site. I am now a follower!

Thanks
GinasCreativeChaos.blogspot.com

Kara said...

Wow, these are just beautiful! I am so glad you linked up. I featured you today at Creations by Kara. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful work...and you are so generous to share the designs for people to use. Thanks! :)

Shelly @Crafty Creative Studio said...

Thank you so much for sharing -they are wonderful! I saved a couple and hopefully I will get to print them out for our home. I have also saved this post info for future credit reference. :)

Kristin said...

Love these! So perfect to decorate with and for FREE, WOW! Stopping by from {CSI}.

Kelly said...

I love your subway art and the creative way you mounted it! I featured you on my latest list: 6 Great Fall Ideas. Stop by and check it out if you have a chance! :)
http://www.ideaslistsandbargains.com/2011/10/list-6-great-fallhalloween-ideas.html

Courtney said...

This is just awesome!! I love it! I would love if you would come share this at The Crazy Cute Link Party @ Between U & Me! :D

http://www.betweenuandme.com/2011/10/crazy-cute-link-party-22.html

Melissa N. said...

Janet, I used your printable Subway art and linked back to you today!

http://just-starting-out.blogspot.com/2011/10/harvest-playdate-today.html

Melissa - thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

I love your subway art. You are amazing.

Thank you,
Michele

Mama Steele said...

I found you earlier and printed off some of your seasonal Subway art- love it. But the last 3 or 4 days, I can't get the feature that allows me to select just one and paste it into Word or print it. There used to be a button that allowed me to go to the original- but that is not missing on all of your Subway art. Any suggestions?

Janet said...

To Team Mama: I noticed that the way the pictures are viewed changed a couple of months ago, but I don't know why. When I view pictures on other blogs it's viewed the same way with a scroll bar at the bottom. I'll have to look into it and see if there is a setting I can change or if it's out of my control. You can still save the image to your computer, but I'm not sure if it would be at full resolution. I'll keep looking into it, thanks for your comment. :)

Janet said...

Yay, I found a simple solution to the problem with opening the subway art. If you right click on the image and select to open it in a new window it will open the way it used to. I think it should work for you now. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! I found you via Pinterest. I'm also your newest follower.

Janet said...

To Diana: You're very welcome! Thanks for reading. :)

Unknown said...

I thought this was so cute! I featured your Subway Art over at Daily Dish. You can check it out here: http://www.foodiefriendsfridaydailydish.com/fall-subway-art-free-printables/

Johanna said...

Beautiful ~ Thank you!

Scarlett said...

I think these are great ~ the only thing that I don't understand is why there is no orange in them? :)

Janet said...

To Scarlett: Sorry about that, I ended up using more of a 'burnt' orange. If you'd like the subway art in another color check out this post: http://todaysfabulousfinds.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-recolor-subway-art-image.html

Charmaine said...

Thank you! I used the first one with various colors!

Janet said...

You're welcome Charmaine. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails