Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

5.21.2012

Featuring: Dripping Roast Beef Sandwiches with Melted Provolone



source

I've made au jus sandwiches many times over the years, but never with french onion soup until just recently, have you tried it?  It's really quite good!

We've eaten it with provolone cheese and with cheddar cheese, toasted and untoasted, and liked it all.  I'm not sure how I like the peppers though, I think it's a preference thing, but the french onion soup is the secret ingredient, it really makes the sandwich.  (You might even want to use more than one can of soup.)

This is a simple recipe to remember for a day when you don't have a lot of time to cook dinner.   Let me know how you like it if you decide to give it a try!



 
Pin It!

2 comments:

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Oh, delicious idea for a 4th of July picnic!

farmhouse-story said...

yum! my husband would LOVE this--tfs, janet:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails