Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

12.31.2012

Top 12 Projects of 2012

How is it that we're already saying goodbye to another year?   It's hard to believe that today is New Years Eve!  I thought it would be fun to take a look back at your favorite posts here at Today's Fabulous Finds, so here they are...the top 12 of 2012.

#12
This post includes links to how to build the mantel shelf, paint stick crate, framed shelf, framing a shelf, Spring wreath, bird in a dish, and the quote plate.)



#11



#10
(This post shows how I made and painted this HUGE frame to use for my Valentine Mantel.  It's currently hanging in my hallway and I use it to keep track of my kids school notes, assignments, calendars, pictures they color, etc. I love that the clothespins, unlike magnets, can hold quite a few papers in a stack at one time, including manila envelopes.)



#9



#8
(This is a group game that is a combination of several well known games that we played at an activity with the women at my church.  It would be fun to play at a family reunion too.)



#7
(This is one of my favorite makeovers, it's hard to believe that it's the same frame!)



#6
Wheat Grass Centerpieces 
(Grown on Paper Towels) 
(This post includes three display ideas.  I was amazed at how well it grew on just four layers of paper towels!)



#5
(This frame was made from an old nasty looking window/door that I bought for $1.  If you haven't already, you've got to see the before!)



#4
(This post contains links to tutorials for all of the items used in this mantel.)



#3



#2
(Tutorial on how to make a cluster of fabric flowers to add to a wreath that can easily be removed at the end of the season.)



#1
(Tutorials on how to make a rustic wood planter and how to grow wheat grass.)


The planter was made with a cedar fence slat that cost just over $1.  This post includes a daily photo log of how fast the grass grew each day.  I will for sure be growing wheat grass again this Winter, sometime when I need a little boost of green to get me through until Spring!

At the close of this year I want to tell you all thank you for reading!  It's your sweet comments, pins, and features that encourage me to keep writing and sharing. :)  I hope this new year is a good one for you!  Have fun tonight!

Happy New Year!




Pin It!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Awesome round up of 2012 Janet!! I love the frame makeover from Dollar Tree and ALL of your mantle displays. So beautiful!! Have a great 2013!!

farmhouse-story said...

great re-cap, janet! love that darling picture frame--it's my fav this year:)

wishing you a wonderful new year!!

S.A.M. a dit...! said...

douce et heureuse année 2013 à tous (from France)

Emilou said...

Morning Janet, you really are one of my favorite bloggers, as I have done, and will do more of your ideas and projects. Thank you so very much for sharing with us. I love your paint stick ornaments!!! Emilou

Janet said...

Thanks Emilou! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails